Deli Nature Supplement Vitamino ( Vitality )
Vitamino ( Vitality )
Weight : 250 g
Vitamino has a unique composition with a high content of essential amino acids. These amino acids are essential for cage birds kept in captive and as a result need to be included in there feeding regime. Vitamino contains top quality vitamins and minerals and also contains dextrose instead of lactose. This is important as birds cannot digest lactose the same way mammals do.
- Do not dissolve in drinking water!
- contains iron so be careful with fruit eaters!
• Essential amino acids: Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan
• Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E, Vit. K3, Vit. B1, Vit. B2, Pantothenic acid, Niacin, Biotin, Vit. B12, Folic acid, Vit. B6, Choline, Vit. C.
• Minerals and trace elements: Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Cobalt, Iodine, Copper, Calcium, Phosphor, Potassium, Sodium, Chlorin and Sulphur (Fe, Zn, Mn, Co, I, Cu, Ca, P, Ka, Na, Cl, Se)
Feeding Guidelines :
- During the year: 3 x a week 1 g per 150 g eggfood
- In the preparation of and during the breeding: daily 1 g per 150 g eggfood in combination with Breed ( Reproduction )
- After arrival at home of the exhibition: daily 1 g per 150 g eggfood for 1 week
- After a medical treatment: daily 1 g per 150 g eggfood for 2 weeks